The Wall St. Journal had a piece earlier this week called 10 Best and Worst Markets for Real Estate Investors. It cites a Local Market Monitor, Inc. that looks utilize “equilibrium” home prices. These take into consideration what home values should probably be in relation to population, job growth, income, and other factors.
Based on this report, here are the Top 10 Conservative Metro Areas:
1. Tulsa, Okla. new
2. Oklahoma City, Okla.
3. San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, Calif. new
4. Albany-Schenectady-Troy, N.Y. new
5. Indianapolis-Carmel, Ind.
6. El Paso, Texas
7. Winston-Salem, N.C.
8. Cincinnati-Middletown, Ohio-Ky.-Ind. new
9. Worcester, Mass. new
10. Louisville-Jefferson County, Ky.-Ind. new
Combine Louisville’s strong showing with historically low-interest rates and real estate investors should be on the move.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.