Always on the lookout to see how Louisville stacks up to our competition. Today I see The Daily Beast ranked our nation’s cities by their concentration of fast food restaurants.
While it’s nice to see our city being mentioned as a “winner,” I’m not sure this is a category that’s good for us, if you catch my meaning.
Here are the Top 5 cities.
- Orlando, FL: 196.3/per 100k. Most: Subway
- Louisville, KY: 147.1/per 100k. Most: Subway
- Richmond, VA: 134.3/per 100k. Most: Subway
- Miami, FL: 123.5/per 100k. Most: Burger King
- Las Vegas, NV: 120.3/per 100k. Most: Subway
At least our most popular fast food restaurant is also one of the more healthy choices.