In Kiplinger’s recent Top 10 Commuter Cities Louisville, Kentucky came in at #9. Shorter commutes and less congestion top the sought-after qualities for any city.
The piece also highlights all the parking garages and lots that are situated in Downtown Louisville. Lastly, some new tech plays into the equation as well with “prepaid parking meter smart cards, which refund the minutes you don’t use.” Nothing wrong with that!
Here is Kiplingers 10 Best Cities for Commuters:
1. Rochester, N.Y.
2. Columbus, Ohio
3. Providence-New Bedford-Fall River, R.I.-Mass.
4. Richmond, Va.
5. Buffalo-Niagara Falls, N.Y.
6. Cleveland-Elyria-Mentor, Ohio
7. Cincinnati-Middletown, Ohio-Ky.-Ind.
8. Kansas City, Mo.-Kan.
9. Louisville/Jefferson County, Ky.-Ind.
10. Hartford-West Hartford-East Hartford, Conn.