Another positive month for Louisville real estate with most areas showing positive results for the month. Two of the monthly surveyed areas actually showed better sales this June than last, which is unexpected.
Values are up in almost all areas, which is most welcome, especially by homeowners looking to get back some of their equity lost during the recession.
If you’d like to see the other Quarterly surveyed areas, I’ve created links to these Louisville MLS Reports:
- Area 0: Central Downtown District, Old Louisville Homes
- Area 1: Downtown, Old Louisville, West Louisville Homes
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge, Valley Station, Shively Homes
- Area 5: Auburndale, Fairdale, Iroquois Park, Shively Homes
- Area 11: Bullitt County Homes
- Area 19: Spencer County Homes
- Area 30: Shelby County Homes
Louisville Real Estate Reports (period ending June 2014)
Giant spike in home values for Area 2, which is sure to translate into better values when aggregated into the 12-month average. Sales came up just shy of last year but we’ll give them that after beating them in May.
Great month for home sales as June even beat the previous year! This is one of the only areas in the city to do that. Louisville home prices are also doing quite well here as you can see from the trend line’s steady move higher.
Decent but not a great month for this area as sales are decent for an area this size. Prices are less volatile when sample sizes are large but even still, we’re seeing them move sideways rather than up or down.