Welcome to Louisville real estate reports for July 2014!
Home sales activity through the surveyed areas was quite strong, as you would hope, in July. Home value were also up in most MLS areas, which happens to be a seasonal phenomenon, but a positive one still.
Oldham County actually surpassed last home sales for the month, which is a bit of a pleasant surprise, and one that bodes well going forward.
Overall, a solid (or better month) for real estate in Louisville, Kentucky.
Louisville Real Estate Reports (period ending July 2014)
If you’d like to see the other Quarterly surveyed areas, I’ve created links to these Louisville MLS Reports:
- Area 0: Central Downtown District, Old Louisville Homes
- Area 1: Downtown, Old Louisville, West Louisville Homes
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge, Valley Station, Shively Homes
- Area 5: Auburndale, Fairdale, Iroquois Park, Shively Homes
- Area 11: Bullitt County Homes
- Area 19: Spencer County Homes
- Area 30: Shelby County Homes