Welcome to Louisville real estate reports for August 2014!
Both Oldham County regions beat last year’s sales numbers while none of the Jefferson County MLS areas did. As we leave the selling season and head into Fall, prices of homes sold typically start to decline.
Louisville Real Estate Reports (period ending August 2014)
Area 6 had no chance of matching last year’s incredible August but it did have more sales in August than it did in July which typically isn’t the case. Home prices are starting to dip as we leave the selling season.
If you’d like to see the other Quarterly surveyed areas, I’ve created links to these Louisville MLS Reports:
- Area 0: Central Downtown District, Old Louisville Homes
- Area 1: Downtown, Old Louisville, West Louisville Homes
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge, Valley Station, Shively Homes
- Area 5: Auburndale, Fairdale, Iroquois Park, Shively Homes
- Area 11: Bullitt County Homes
- Area 19: Spencer County Homes
- Area 30: Shelby County Homes