Below you’ll find our eight monthly reports for the following Louisville housing markets. These charts display Louisville home sales and Louisville median home values with a trend line. Each chart relates directly to an “area” as defined by the Louisville MLS.
Update 6/7: I’ve created this map of Louisville real estate areas to help anyone unfamiliar with how our MLS groups houses.
- Area 2: Butchertown/Highlands/Germantown
Home values return to norm as sales continue predicable trend.
- Area 3: Clifton/Crescent Hill/St. Matthews
Values are simply flat as volume actually drops from previous year.
- Louisville KY Housing Report: Area 6: Buechel/Highview/Okolona/Fern Creek
Big jump in values for May as sales also rise.
- Louisville KY Housing Report: Area 7: Jeffersontown/Fern Creek/Hikes Point
Values continue their slow climb while sales in this area jump sharply in May.
- Louisville KY Housing Report: Area 8: Middletown/Hurstbourne/Douglass Hills/Anchorage
Values dip slightly as volume increases.
- Louisville KY Housing Report: Area 9: Prospect/Anchorage/Glenview/Lyndon
Values continue downward trend while sale numbers jump sharply over previous year.
- Louisville KY Housing Report: Area 20: Oldham County N-I71
Values trending upward while the number of sales holds steady on annual trend.
- Louisville KY Housing Report: Area 21: Oldham County S-I71
Values remained fairly constant while sales in this area jumped sharply.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.