Home values are also improving, as expected, while we move into the Summer. The biggest gain coming in North Oldham which saw the median home sale price for April spike to $400,000.
Louisville Home Sales Charts (period ending May 2015)
A better month than last has sales moved higher in this St. Matthews MLS area. Home sale prices finally jumped the 1-year trend. About time.
Home prices in Area 9 have been all over the board, one month up the next falling down. It’s enough to make you dizzy! May was a great month for home prices as the median sale price was $235,000. Home sales improved over both the previous year and previous month.
Other Louisville home sales charts by the remaining MLS areas are updated each quarter. The following were completed through Q1 of 2015.
- Area 0: Central Downtown District, Old Louisville Homes
- Area 1: Downtown, Old Louisville, West Louisville Homes
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge, Valley Station, Shively Homes
- Area 5: Auburndale, Fairdale, Iroquois Park, Shively Homes
- Area 11: Bullitt County Homes
- Area 19: Spencer County Homes
- Area 30: Shelby County Homes