Home values are also improving, as expected, while we move into the Summer. The biggest gain coming in North Oldham which saw the median home sale price for April spike to $400,000.
Louisville Home Sales Charts (period ending June 2015)
The biggest jump in sales price took place in Area 9. Look at that! Over $250,000. And sales didn’t drop because of it. Low inventory is playing a strong role in many of these areas.
Other Louisville home sales charts by the remaining MLS areas are updated each quarter. The following were completed through Q2 of 2015.
- Area 0: Central Downtown District, Old Louisville Homes
- Area 1: Downtown, Old Louisville, West Louisville Homes
- Area 4: Pleasure Ridge, Valley Station, Shively Homes
- Area 5: Auburndale, Fairdale, Iroquois Park, Shively Homes
- Area 11: Bullitt County Homes
- Area 19: Spencer County Homes
- Area 30: Shelby County Homes