Taking hot showers and warm baths are said to offer numerous health benefits. For one, warm baths can significantly improve one’s moods. Plus, it can also help induce sleep and alleviate sore muscles. With all these health benefits, you have more reasons to treat yourself to a warm afternoon or night bath. But which is the best water heating system? Read on to learn more.
You cannot enjoy a warm bath if you still do not have a hot water system. Suppliers like Rapid Hot Water Lic ensure that the water in your home is heated through safe and sustainable means. You also have to make sure that your water heating system is energy-efficient. Otherwise, you will find yourself paying a considerable sum of money for your electricity bill. So, how do you choose a reputable supplier of a water heating system for your home?
1. Do Your Research
When it comes to your home, you have to be proactive in taking matters into your own hands. Do your homework and research of the suppliers who can offer you a safe, energy-efficient and sustainable water system.
There are basically two ways to go. In order to find the best water heating system, you need to decide between, 1) pre-heated water system or 2) heat on-demand water system that is typically called tankless.
Next, you look at the different energies used to heat water.
- Solar-boosted: This means you get the heat energy from the sun. While the sun remains the heater’s primary energy source, it can be boosted further by electricity or gas.
- Natural gas: For households, tank systems are considered as the more efficient option. This system can accommodate the heating needs of four or more household members. If you’re going to go the gas route, make sure you choose an efficient gas water heater to save money over time.
- Heat pump: With the use of heat pump technology, you make the water hot. This system utilizes electricity to operate the heat pump.
- Electric: Electric tanks that run on electricity make the water hot and distribute the same to different parts of the household. If you go for this option, make sure to get your electric heater from a reliable supplier like Rapid Hot Water Lic.
Explore all your options. Make sure you choose a brand that has a proven track record when it comes to their water heating product and installation services. When you do your research, dig deep into online feedback regarding the companies in your shortlist. These pieces of information can help you assess whether or not such a supplier is reliable.
2. Study the Offered Services
It is not enough that one supplier claims that they are the best. Give special attention to the details of what they are offering. For example, if they also provide installation services, check how fast they install and whether or not they have an accessible Customer Service department that can take your call, should there be necessary repairs.
Also, check what kind of heating system they carry. Find out if it is energy efficient, safe, and sustainable. If you cannot find the answers on the FAQ section of their website, widen your research on government websites dealing with energy-related matters.
3. Ask for a Product Demonstration
The best way for you to understand how the heating mechanism works is to ask the supplier to conduct a product demonstration. In this session, you can also ask the hard questions:
- Can they ensure the safety of their water heating system?
- How much money can the system save on your electricity bill?
- What is the length of the warranty? Does it include parts, as well as, service?
It is essential that you fully understand the service before you purchase or subscribe to it. At the end of the day, you and your family will be the ones who will use it. And since you will be using it, you will also be the one who needs to deal with the repercussions should such system malfunctions.